Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic Billing Accountant to join its Finance team.The role is responsible for providing sound financial information for management decision making that will assist in operational strategy.
- Analyses financial statements and prepares performance reports that contribute to medium and long term business planning.
- Analyses financial and non-financial key performance indicators tracking and offers profession judgement on how the business can improve its financial performance.
- Analyses the final budgets and produces the budget report articulating all the key issues in the annual business plan.
- Processes budget journals (budget reallocations, budget increases, budget restrictions) as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Performs sensitivity analysis on new products and services recommending adjustments to the product offerings.
- Carries out ongoing evaluation of new staff and trainees, identifying performance strengths and deficiencies and arranges for necessary action.
- Interprets and communicates financial data to non-financial managers highlighting their sectional contribution to the overall financial performance of the organisation
- Determines the content and structure of board reports detailing the performance areas of the business.
- Determines the historical key performance drivers relevant for financial projections.
- Perform variance reconciliation as and when required.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.