Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor's Degree
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent, versatile, and dynamic Systems Development Manager to join its technical team, under the Sasai Division. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership in the Development, Implementation and third-level support of Enterprise Applications.
• Develops IS Application development plan that’s supports the commercial plan and business strategy.
• Produces plans for Security and Controls, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Risk Management, Regulatory and Audit Compliance.
• Oversees the management of system evaluations and recommends systems to the business.
• Develops and maintains project plans for new applications, upgrades, new products, promotions, and services.
• Ensures resources are availed to projects in liaison with relevant parties.
• Manages the conduct of regular resilience audits of the application systems infrastructure to prevent
loss of service and ensure, where necessary that recovery is done and completed as quickly as possible
thereby reducing downtime.
• Evaluates problem areas and initiate corrective actions to improve performance and /or maintain reliability, security, and integrity of systems.
• Manages all departmental expenses by monitoring all financial movement.
• Develops the necessary plan/s to ensure that the Department meets its agreed goals and objectives.